Sunday, April 26, 2015

Social Worker? Teacher? Case worker? Counselor?

Tired of all the paperwork?  Sick of politics?  Frustrated with not feeling appreciated?

I feel your pain and that's why
I'm super excited to invite you to my MOST popular training & rejuvenating time for social workers, teachers, case workers & counselors...basically for anyone who pours their hearts & souls into their jobs!!!!

"Preventing Burn-Out, Igniting Passion!"
is a 90 minute life changing training to identify your strengths, work ethics & purpose!

This opportunity will ignite your passion & get you focused back on your purpose, which is to make a difference in other's lives!  Humorous lecture, interactive audience participation & tangible techniques are used to deliver this training.

Call me today to schedule my inspirational, personalized training at your agency, school or church! 

727-288-7652

(Fees available through private phone  consultation)