Monday, March 18, 2013

Give it all you've got!

I have been in circumstances of physically being sick and tired of being sick and tired.  Two situations come to mind:  one time when I had an accident and could barely get out of bed and another time, when I broke my back and couldn't get out of bed.
 
Both situations were challenging for me, as an athlete all my life.  I love being active, playing sports, just being able to work out.
 
I have been told by doctors that I have fibromyalgia and rheumatoid arthritis.
 
Will I give up, give in, or give it all I've got today?
 
I chose, give it all I have got!
 
Somedays, it's a tough, painful decision but I feel that in order to live my life for God, I must push through the pain and move forward in my life.
 
That means for me: eating healthy, drinking plenty of water and working out.
Happy, healthy & holy!