Monday, April 13, 2015

Youth Motivational Speaker

After working over 17 years in social work, drug prevention & juvenile justice, my true passion is young people.  I love how creative they are, the hope & their potential.

As a new social worker in 1998, it was clear to me why I was created on this Earth & what my purpose was, which was to encourage young people.  So, I started speaking every opportunity I could.
I have spoke to youth in jail, youth in drug treatment & victims of human trafficking.
Even though our 'walks & talks' may differ, we all had a common bond...hope.  Every person wants hope, needs hope & seeks hope.

I am their voice of hope that no matter your circumstance, there is hope!

By the way, as a comedian...I also believe that humor heals! 

My new book for youth, "Little book, BIG truth!" Brings all of this hope & humor to the pages in which young people will find a renewed sense of purpose & empowerment.

It's your journey...so, what's next?