Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Be thankful...all the time...not just because it's Thanksgiving!


I think it's incredible that people are
doing the 1 thing they're grateful
for each day on Facebook because
it's the month of Thanksgiving.

But, shouldn't we be thankful everyday?

If you haven't said 'Thank you' to God today....
it's not too late.

Don't do it because it's a holiday...or
you feel the social pressure to fit in
with others.

Do it because you truly FEEL grateful for everything you have!
And grateful for everything you do not have!

God is a grateful giver...and He LOVES to hear
strange voices once in a while.
If the only prayer you say today is..."Thank you God!"
Then let it be.

I am grateful for a life I never dreamed of....is it because
my life is perfect...NO!
I love my life because God has given it to me graciously.